Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Medical Records Clerk - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Ophthalmology Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Day Rotation Grade:2 Hours:8-4:30 Job Details: No Experience required. Under general supervision, maintains the normal function of the file area and doctors' incomplete area by answering the telephone, greeting visitors, filing and retrieving requested medical records and documents. Processes and re-files patient charts upon return to the Medical Record Dep...
- Medical Assistant - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatrics: Ponte Asian Clinic Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:8:30-5:00pm Job Details: Certification Required Customer service skills are required Experience is preferred Under general supervision, this position is responsible for continuous, efficient and smooth patient flow in the clinic setting. Identifies and provides necessary clinical preparation according to protocols, patient ...
- CPD Technician II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Surgical Services: Central Processing Department: Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:05 Hours:8-430 Job Details: Experience is preferred Responsible for cleaning, sterilizing and assembling procedure trays, O.R. supplies and instrument sets in accordance with established procedures and techniques. Responsible for distribution of processed instrumentation and/or disposable supplies to patient c...
Tufts Medical Center News