Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Blood Bank Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Labs - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Blood Bank Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:14 Hours:8:00am-4:30PM Job Details: Master's degree is preferred This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to lead our Blood Bank, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Labs....
- Professional Registered Nurse - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatric Sedation Center Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:N1 Hours:10 hours/week, m-f 7-5:30/ variable Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is required The Professional Registered Nurse possesses and applies the skills and knowledge necessary for the delivery ...
- Clinical Pharmacist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pharmacy (In-patient) Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Rotating shifts Grade:15.0 Hours:Hours will rotate days, evenings and overnights Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Clinical pharmacists at Tufts Medical Center work closely with other health practitioners to meet the various needs of our patients. They provide leadership by facilitating the development, implementation, and maintenance of hospital ...
Tufts Medical Center News