Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Case Manager - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Case Management Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Various days/shifts Grade: Hours:8-4:30pm Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Licensure Required Experience is required The case manager provides care coordination for a patient'...
- General Ledger Bookkeeper & Accounts Payable Clerk - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Physicians Organization Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:8-4:30 Job Details: Associate's degree required 3-5 years experience is required This position is responsible for maintaining the daily work activities related to Accounts Payable, participating in the monthly General Ledger Closing and maintaining the Patient Refund Process....
- Patient Access Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Admitting Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5B Hours:8-4:30 Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required Responsible for the accurate and complete collection and capture of patient registration data for an assigned area in the pre-registration and verification call center. Rev...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center