Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Post Doctoral Fellow PT PRO - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Radiology Schedule:Part-Time Temporary Shift:Various days/shifts Grade:99 Hours:varies Job Details:...
- Practice Coordinator - Concord, MA
- Description: Department::Nephrology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:7 Hours:8:30-5 Job Details:High school diploma or equivalent is required1-2 years experience is required Assists with revenue cycle clearance, including registration accuracy, referral management and insurance verification...
- CT Scan Technologist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Radiology: CT Scan Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Rotating shifts w/ occasional weekends Grade:12 Hours: Job Details:Bachelor's degree is preferredLicensure Required Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of CT scan procedures on pediatric and adult patients....
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.