Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Certified Pharmacy Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pharmacy (In-patient) Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:8:00am-4:30pm Job Details:Associate's degree is preferredCertification Required Under general supervision of a pharmacist, the Certified Pharmacy Technician performs pharmacy-related functions in compliance with Department: policies and procedures that provide optimal pharmaceutical care. The Certified Pharmacy Technician performs m...
- CT Scan Technologist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Radiology: CT Scan Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Rotating shifts w/ occasional weekends Grade:12 Hours: Job Details:Bachelor's degree is preferredLicensure Required Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of CT scan procedures on pediatric and adult patients....
- Provider Relations Specialist PNA - USA
- Description: Department::PNA Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:12 Hours:8:30-5:00 Job Details:Bachelor's degree is required3-5 years experience is required This position is responsible for assisting in developing, maintaining, and strengthening relationships with health care providers through provider education, orientation and public relations; establishing and maintaining optimum level of provider participation. Ass...
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.