Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Radiation Safety Specialist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Health Physics Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:12 Hours:M-F 8:00am-4:30pm on call every third week Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred Provides professional Health Physics support for a broad scope medical license. Responsible areas may include therapeutic use of radioactive materials in radiation oncology, therapeutic & diagnostic use in nuclear medicine, research laboratories, in...
- Pharmacy Intern - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pharmacy (Out-patient) Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:80 Hours:9:00am-6:00pm Job Details: Associate's degree is preferred Certification Required Under general supervision of a pharmacist, the Pharmacy Intern performs pharmacy-related functions in compliance with Department: policies and procedures that provide optimal pharmaceutical care. The Pharmacy Intern performs more responsible ph...
- Clinical Social Worker - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Social Work Services Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:10.0 Hours:evenings/weekends Job Details: Master's degree is required Licensure Required The Clinical Social Worker provides a range of clinical social work services to patients/clients and families in inpatient, ambulatory and community settings utilizing individual, family or group modalities and practicing within the guidelines of p...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center