Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Cardiac Sonographer - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Non-Invasive (Echo) Lab Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Various days/shifts Grade:11 Hours:8-430 Job Details: Certification Required 1-2 years experience is required Sonographer must demonstrate proficiency by performing routine and emergency echocardiograms, including but not limited to 2-dimensional, 3- dimensional, Doppler, and Stress Echocardiogram, as requested by physician and in accordance with ...
- Clinical Research Coordinator I - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Gastroenterology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:7.0 Hours:8:30A-5P Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required This position assists the Principal Investigator and Manager, Clinical Trials Office in oncology-related protocols across the institution and its affiliates. Serves as the primary liaison between Tufts Medical Center and all greater Boston affiliates participating in industry sponsore...
- Switchboard Operator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Operator Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:3 Hours:8:30AM-5:00PM Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required A Switchboard Operator will work under general supervision and is responsible for the ongoing and uninterrupted flow of calls for Tuft Medical Center, a comprehensive healthcare system environment. Utilizing the electronic telephone...
Tufts Medical Center News