Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Professional Registered Nurse (flex) - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Mother Infant Unit (MIU) Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Night shift Grade: Hours:30hr/wk,flex;nights;rotating wknds & holidays;12&8 hr shifts Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is preferred The Professional Registered Nurse possesses and applies the skills and knowled...
- Genetic Epidemiologist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Ophthalmic Epidemiology & Genetic Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift: Grade:11 Hours: Job Details: PhD. required Experience is required Genetic Epidemiologist/Statistical Geneticist-Clinical Research Associate...
- Parent Consultant - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:Mon, Wed, Friday (8:30am -3:30pm) Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required A parent consultant has experienced first-hand living with and caring for a child with cancer and is available to share these experiences with the goal of helping the family cope in the most optimal way possible with a life-threateni...
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.