Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Transplant Billing and Collection Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Physicians Organization Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:8-430p Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred This position performs the Billing, Collection and Reimbursement process for all Global Transplants. Requirements: Monitors policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency of the Transplant Billing & Collection process for the Medical Center. Identifies and reports m...
- Research Assistant I - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Hematology/ Oncology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:8:30A-5P Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required 1-2 years experience is required RESPONSIBILITIES Assist w...
- Professional Registered Nurse (flex) - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade: Hours:36hrs/wk:Rotating shifts,7-7:30am&pm,combo of 8&12 hr shifts Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is required The Professional Registered Nurse possesses and applies the skil...
Tufts Medical Center News