Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Professional Registered Nurse (Per Diem) - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU, Floating 6) Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Various days/shifts Grade: Hours:Per diem: Rotating shifts, weekends & holidays Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is required The RN possesses and applies the skills and knowledge nece...
- Research Assistant I - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Lab: Pathology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:M-F, 8:30 - 5:00 Job Details: 1-2 years experience is required A highly motivated Research Assistant is sought immediately to work within the Molecular Biomarkers Research Laboratory. Working under general supervision of the laboratory’s Director, Dr. Sandra Gaston, the Research Assistant will execute protocols involving a variety o...
- Staffing Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Central Staffing Office Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Rotating shifts w/ occasional weekends Grade: Hours:Rotating shifts, weekends & holidays Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Experience is required Under the direction of the Nursing Central Staffing Office manager, performs Central...
Tufts Medical Center News