Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Social Work Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:7 Hours:8:30am - 5:00pm Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred The Administrative Assistant ensures continuous, efficient and smooth flow of administrative support activities of the Social Work Services Department:. The position accomplishes these tasks, in part, by assisting callers, taking messages, managing the Department:’s c...
- Administrative Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Neurology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:m-f 8:30-5 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 3-5 years experience is required Under general supervision, this position provides administrative support for Department: heads and clinical service lines. The position works with multiple constituencies across the hospital and takes a lead role in managing the Department:/di...
- Clinical Care Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Adult Surgical Unit (North 4) Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Rotating shifts Grade:4.0 Hours:32 hrs d/r varies Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Certification Required Experience is required Functioning under the direction of the Professional Registered Nurse (RN) and as a member of the unit-based patient care team, the Clinical Care Technician (CCT) performs duties of direct and ind...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center