Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Case Manager - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Case Management Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade: Hours:8-4:30 weekends, per diem Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required The case manager provides care coordination for a patient's hospital stay. Working with the healthcare team, the case manager monitors the LOS, the appropriate utilization of care, promotes quality, provides clinical review for the payers, and plans/implements the d...
- Clinical Care Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Cardiology Interventional Intermediate Care Unit (North 6) Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:4.0 Hours:D/N/E with everyother weekend Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Functioning under the direction of the Professional Registered Nurse (RN) and as a member of the unit-based patient care team, the Clinical Care Technician (CCT) performs duties of direct and indirect pa...
- Admitting Representative - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Admitting Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:Mon-Fri 6:30-3PM Job Details: Atleast 1 year of experience required Bilingual Speakers are encouraged to apply. Customer service skills are required Facilitates an efficient Admitting process within a very fast-paced environment. Obtains financial and demographic data through patient interviews and updates registration information with the SMS ...
Tufts Medical Center News