Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Ophthalmology Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:7 Hours:8-12 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required The Administrative Assistant II reports to the Director of Administration and Finance, Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies (ICRHPS) and to the ICRHPS Operations Manager. As a member of the administrative team supporting ...
- Transplant Billing and Collection Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Patient Financial Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:8-430p Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred This position performs the Billing, Collection and Reimbursement process for all Global Transplants. RESPONSIBILITIES: Monitors policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency of the Transplant Billing & Collection process for the Medical Center. Identifies and re...
- Administrative Assistant III - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Dermatology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:8-430 Job Details: Associate's degree is preferred 5+ years of experience is required The Administrative Assistant III performs advanced administrative duties for a Department: Director, Medical Director or Chief, ensuring the continuous, efficient, and smooth operation of the Department:. The incumbent will assist callers, manage the supervi...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center