Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Practice Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Neurosurgery Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:7 Hours:8:30-5:00 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required Assists with revenue cycle clearance, including registration accuracy, referral management and insurance verification...
- Administrative Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Gastroenterology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:8:30-5:00 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required Under general supervision, this position provides administrative support for Department: heads and clinical service lines. The position works with multiple constituencies across the hospital and takes a lead role in managing the Departme...
- Interpreter - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Interpreter Service Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:6.0 Hours:8:30-5:00 Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington Street, Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred Certification Required Under general supervision, interprets the spoken language ( Spanish and Portuguese ) between two or more individuals from English to the target language ( Spanish and Portug...
Tufts Medical Center News