Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Care Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Req Number:876866 Department::Cardiomyopathy Intermediate Care Unit Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Various days/shifts Grade:4.0 Hours:variable Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Certification Required Experience is required Functioning under the direction of the Professional Registered Nurse (RN) and as a member of the unit-based pat...
- Senior Information Security Architect - Boston, MA
- Description: Req Number:656574 Department::Information Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:14 Hours:Mon-Fri 8:30-5 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required 5+ years of experience is required Serves as the Senior Information Security technical subject matter expert at Tufts Medical Center, and leads the design and development of security architectures throughout the enterprise to ensure that all of the company...
- Information Security Analyst - Boston, MA
- Description: Req Number:565489 Department::Information Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:12 Hours:Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required 3-5 years experience is required The Information Security Analyst participates in the execution and monitoring of information Security related activities that safeguard Tufts medical Center’s information and technology assets. Primary responsibili...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center