Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Physician Assistant - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Cardiothoracic surgery Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Various days/shifts Grade:13 Hours:varies Job Details: Licensure Required 1-2 years experience is required Customer service skills are required Experience is required Tufts Medical Center is seeking a Physician Assistants to join our Cardiothoracic Surgery team, which currently includes 3 cardiac surgeons and 8 PAs. The candidate will be primarily respons...
- Medical Assistant - Framingham, MA
- Description: Department:: Department: of Medicine Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:9:00a - 5:30p Job Details: Certification Required Bilingual Speakers are encouraged to apply. Customer service skills are required Experience is preferred Under general supervision, this position is responsible for continuous, efficient and smooth patient flow in the clinic setting. Identifies and provides necessary clinical prep...
- Clinical Dietitian - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Weight + Wellness Center Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:10.0 Hours:830-5 Job Details: Licensure Required Customer service skills are required Experience is preferred Responsible for the provision of optimal nutritional care to assigned patients, including assessing nutritional status, developing care plans with team and monitoring and revising these as needed. Coordinates discharge planning w...
Tufts Medical Center News