Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant I - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Radiology: Administration Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:6 Hours:8:30-5 Job Details: Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant ensures continuous, efficient and smooth operation of the Department:. The position accomplishes these tasks, in part, by assisting callers, taking messages, managing the Department:’s calendar, placing purchasing orders and maintaining and up ...
- Administrative Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Neurosurgery Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:8 Hours:m-f 8:30-5pm Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 3-5 years experience is required Under general supervision, this position provides administrative support for Department: heads and clinical service lines. The position works with multiple constituencies across the hospital and takes a lead role in managing the Depart...
- Case Manager - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Case Management Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade: Hours:24 hrs/wk; 8:00-4:30pm, with occasional w/e and hol Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Licensure Required Experience is required The case manager provides care coordination for a patient's hospital stay. Working with the healthcare team, the case manager monitors the LOS, the appropriate utilization of care, promotes quality, provi...
Tufts Medical Center News