Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- CPD Technician II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Surgical Services: Central Processing Department: Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:05 Hours:3-11:30 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Certification Preferred 1-2 years experience is required Responsible for cleaning, sterilizing and assembling procedure trays, O.R. supplies and instrument sets in accordance with established procedures and techniques. Responsible for ...
- Editorial Assistant - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Nephrology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:07 Hours:M-F 8:30-5 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Under minimal supervision, this position facilities operations of the Editorial Office of the American Journal of Kidney Diseases, assisting the Managing Editor and the Associate Managing Editor of this monthly, peer-reviewed clinical journal. This individual communicates with authors and ...
- Clinical Leader - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Mother Infant Unit (MIU) Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade: Hours:36 hrs/wk; Rotating shifts, wknds & holidays; 12&8 hr shifts Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is required The Clinical Leader is responsible for assisting the Clinical Nursing Director...
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.