Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Care Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Adult Surgical/Trauma Unit (Proger 5 North) Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:4.0 Hours:36 hrs/wk day/eve/night rotation w/e and holiday Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Certification Required Experience is required Functioning under the direction of the Professional Registered Nurse (RN) and as a member of the unit-based patient care team, the Clinical Care Technici...
- Certified Pharmacy Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pharmacy Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Rotating shifts w/ occasional weekends Grade:5 Hours:variable Job Details: Certification Required Bilingual Speakers are encouraged to apply. Customer service skills are required Experience is preferred Under general supervision of a pharmacist, the Certified Pharmacy Technician performs pharmacy-related functions in compliance with Department: policies and procedures ...
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Accounts Payable Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:3.0 Hours:monday-friday 8-430 Job Details: 1-2 years experience is required Under close supervision, responsible for auditing vendor invoices to purchase orders and receiving reports assuring the correct invoices are entered into one of the two electronic systems (determined by Purchase Order Number) available for invoice entry. Properly directi...
Tufts Medical Center News