Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow - Boston, MA
- Description: Req Number:913694 Department::Geographic Medicine & Infectious Diseases Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:88 Hours:8:30A-5P Job Details: MD or PhD required 3-5 years experience is required...
- Ophthalmic Technician II - Framingham, MA
- Description: Req Number:527063 Department::Ophthalmology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:8.0 Hours:8:30-5:00 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Certification Preferred 1-2 years experience is required Under general supervision of the Chief Ophthalmic technician and following established professional standards and procedures, the Ophthalmic Technician II helps facilitate patient flow and perf...
- Pharmacy Intern - Boston, MA
- Description: Req Number:314460 Department::Pharmacy (In-patient) Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:80 Hours: Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred Licensure Required Under general supervision of a pharmacist, the Pharmacy Intern performs pharmacy-related functions in compliance with Department: policies and procedures that provide optimal pharmaceutical care. The Pharmacy Intern performs more responsible pha...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center