Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Professional Registered Nurse (flex) - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade: Hours:36hrs/wk:Rotating shifts,7-7:30am&pm,combo of 8&12 hr shifts Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Required Licensure Required Experience is required The Professional Registered Nurse possesses and applies the skil...
- Public Safety Officer I - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Public Safety Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Various days/shifts Grade:4 Hours:variable Job Details: Bilingual Speakers are encouraged to apply. Experience is preferred Performs basic security duties such as conducting internal and external patrols of all facilities and grounds, responding to and reporting on both routine and emergency calls for service, restraining violent patients and/or visitors; m...
- Professional Registered Nurse - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Obstetrics & Gynecology Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:N1 Hours:Per diem: Rotating shifts Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Required Licensure Required 3-5 years experience is required Family Planning and Gynecology Outpatient Clinic Registered Nurse The professional registered nurse in ...
Tufts Medical Center News