Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Anesthesia Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Anesthesiology Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:5.0 Hours:variable Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required According to established procedures and techniques, sets up operating rooms with required anesthesia and physiological monitoring equipment in preparation for anesthesia in surgical, obstetric and diagnostic suites. Removes and clea...
- Desktop Analyst - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Information Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:09 Hours:8-4:30 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Provides technical support and training to personal computer and PC network users. Assists users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools. Also supports, installs, and maintains personal computers, local area networks, server hardware, operating systems, softwa...
- Clinical Pharmacist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pharmacy (In-patient) Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Rotating shifts Grade:15.0 Hours:Hours will rotate days, evenings and overnights Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Clinical pharmacists at Tufts Medical Center work closely with other health practitioners to meet the various needs of our patients. They provide leadership by facilitating the development, implementation, and maintenance of hospital ...
Tufts Medical Center News