Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Switchboard Operator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Operator Services Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:3 Hours:Various Shifts Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required A Switchboard Operator will work under general supervision and is responsible for the ongoing and uninterrupted flow of calls for Tuft Medical Center, a comprehensive healthcare system environment. Utilizing the electronic te...
- Interpreter - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Interpreter Service Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Per diem Grade:6.0 Hours:8:30-5:00 Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington Street, Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred Certification Required Under general supervision, interprets the spoken language ( Spanish and Portuguese ) between two or more individuals from English to the target language ( Spanish and Portug...
- Administrative Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Gastroenterology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:8:30-5:00 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required Under general supervision, this position provides administrative support for Department: heads and clinical service lines. The position works with multiple constituencies across the hospital and takes a lead role in managing the Departme...
Tufts Medical Center News