Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Interpreter Service Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Various days/shifts Grade:7 Hours:8:30-5:00 Job Details: Associate's degree is preferred This position is per diem Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant ensures continuous, efficient and smooth operation for the Interpreter Services Department:. The position accomplishes these tasks, in part, by assisting callers, taking messages and...
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Wound Center Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:09 Hours:8-430 Job Details: Provides Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to all referred patients with wound care needs. Administration and monitoring of oxygen within the service’s scope of practice and works collaboratively with all other disciplines Responsibilities: &m...
- Practice Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Endoscopy/Pedi Endoscopy Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Day shift Grade:7 Hours:Monday-Friday 7:15-4 Job Details: Assists with revenue cycle clearance, including registration accuracy, referral management and insurance verification...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center