Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Parking Cashier - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Parking & Transportation Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:3 Hours:5:45am 2:00 pm Job Details:High school diploma or equivalent is requiredAbility to read, write, count and speak basic English, as well as follow basic instructions. Ability to drive and operate sweeper machine. Ability to operate cash register and count money: Attention to detail necessary when handling money and giv...
- Research Assistant I - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatrics Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:05 Hours:8:30am-5:00pm Job Details: Provides assistance in support of research activities under supervision. Performs routine research assessments and procedures with documentation and maintenance of equipment and records to support these procedures. Maintains established Department:al policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance programs, s...
- Child Life Specialist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Child Life Services Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Day shift Grade:9.0 Hours:8am - 4:30pm Job Details:Bachelor's degree is requiredCertification PreferredThe Child Life Specialist (CLS) is responsible for providing a program of developmentally appropriate play and activity, preparation and emotional support designed to help pediatrics patient and their families cope with the stress of illness or injur...
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.