Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Blood Bank Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Labs - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Blood Bank Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:14 Hours:8:00am-4:30PM Job Details: Master's degree is preferred This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to lead our Blood Bank, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Labs....
- OR Equipment\Instrument Technician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Surgical Services: OR/General Surgery Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:10 Hours:40 hrs Day/rotation Job Details: Associate's degree required Certification Required Experience is required Under the direction of the designated manager, this position provides support to the Operating Room, Day Surgery, and Floating OR Central Processing with procurement, maintenance and utilization of robotics ...
- Business Planning Analyst - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Strategic Planning & Business Development Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:11 Hours:Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required We are seeking a candidate with experience in the areas of business development and planning, market research and analytics, financial modeling and health care/clinical service planning. Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic and...
Tufts Medical Center News