Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Research Assistant II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:7.0 Hours:0830-1700 Job Details: Master's degree is preferred 3-5 years experience is required Performs a variety of routine and specialized laboratory tests, specimen preparations, and experimental procedures for the purpose of research. Knowledge of Medical Terminology Ability to perform data entry and ...
- Research Associate II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies Schedule:Part-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:11.0 Hours:0830-1700 Job Details: Master's degree is required 3-5 years experience is required The Research Associate II will be a member of the Center for the Evaluation of Value and Risk in Health (CEVR), which is...
- Electrician - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Construction Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:9 Hours:6:45am to 3:15pm Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Licensure Required 3-5 years experience is required Under general supervision, performs electrical work of all types. Aids in the maintenance of the inventory of necessary material and parts essential to the operation of the Department:. Assists in the training of el...
Tufts Medical Center News