Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Third Party Collection Specialist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Physicians Organization Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:6 Hours:8-430p Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required Reports to the Team Leader and Supervisor, Billing and Collection of Patient Accounts. Performs all billing, follow-up, rebilling and collections activities on third party inpatient and outpatient accounts to obtain final payment from the primary and secondary carri...
- Research Associate II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:11.0 Hours:0830-1700 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required The Program on Equity in Science and Health within the Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy is seeking a motivated individual interested in issues of health equity for a Research Associate II position. The Program conducts hea...
- Clinical Research Coordinator I - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:7.0 Hours:8:30-5:00 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required The Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) was established to transform the scientific research process through education, collaboration and the providing of infrastructure services. Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Research...
Tufts Medical Center News
Physician Careers at
Make a difference.
Tufts Medical Center