Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Pharmacist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pharmacy (In-patient) Schedule:Per Diem-Variable Status Shift:Rotating shifts w/ occasional weekends Grade:13.0 Hours:Variable Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Licensure Required Our Pharmacists at Tufts Medical Center work closely with other health practitioners to meet the various needs of our patients. They provide leadership by facilitating the development, implementation, and maintenance of hosp...
- Operations Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department:: Department: of Medicine Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:07 Hours:8:30 - 5:00 Job Details: Customer service skills are required Experience is required Under the direction of the Administrative Director and/or designee, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing a wide variety of administrative functions and the coordination of clinical practice operations projects for the Depart...
- Physical Therapist - USA
- Description: Department:: Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:11 Hours:8:00am-4:30pm Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Licensure Required This position is for Outpatient Orthopedics....
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.