Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Clinical Service Lead - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Surgical Services: ENT Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:N1 Hours:40 hrs/wk day/rotation and call Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Licensure Required Experience is required The Clinical Service Leader, RN, for the ENT service line in the Operating Room, I s responsible for the development of nursing staff within a specified area of practice and for impacting patient outcomes through...
- Clinical Nurse Director - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (North 2) Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:15 Hours:Full time exempt Job Details: Master's degree is required Licensure Required Experience is required The Clinical Nursing Director assumes accountability and responsibility for translating the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of the hospital and nursing service into effective action. Responsibility...
- Ambulatory Contact Center Manager - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Ambulatory Administration Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:13 Hours:Mon-Fri 8:30 - 5 Job Details: 1-2 years experience is required Customer service skills are required Experience is required Supervisory experience is preferred Tufts Medical Center’s Ambulatory Operations Department: is committed to supporting the organization’s overall mission, strategy, and operational priorities...
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.