Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Practice Team Leader - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Anesthesiology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:9 Hours:8-430 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is preferred 3-5 years experience is required Under the general direction of the Ambulatory Clinic Supervisor, the Practice Team Leader is responsible for supporting, coordinating and training the Patient Service Coordinator and Medical Records staff. RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensures: Efficient and effective c...
- Ophthalmic Photographer II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Ophthalmology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:10 Hours:8-4:30 Job Details: Bachelor's degree is required Certification Preferred 3-5 years experience is required Under general direction from the Manager, Satellite Diagnostic Imaging Services, and supervision of the Sr. Ophthalmic Photographer/Imager, this position provides a wide range of imaging services for all of the subspecialties, reti...
- Administrative Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Anesthesiology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:830-5 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 3-5 years experience is required Under general supervision, this position provides administrative support for Department: heads and clinical service lines. The position works with multiple constituencies across the hospital and takes a lead role in managing the Department:/di...
Tufts Medical Center News