Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- CPD Technician II - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Surgical Services: Central Processing Department: Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day Rotation Grade:05 Hours:8-430 Job Details: Experience is preferred Responsible for cleaning, sterilizing and assembling procedure trays, O.R. supplies and instrument sets in accordance with established procedures and techniques. Responsible for distribution of processed instrumentation and/or disposable supplies to patient c...
- Residency Program Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Neurology Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:8 Hours:m-f 8:30-5pm Job Details: Experience is preferred Under general supervision, this position is responsible for various administrative and clerical tasks to support the coordination of the Residency Training Program, staff appointments, and Continuing Medical Education in the Department:. Also performs various administrative and clerical tasks to...
- Medical Assistant - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Pediatrics: Ponte Asian Clinic Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5 Hours:8:30-5:00pm Job Details: Certification Required Customer service skills are required Experience is preferred Under general supervision, this position is responsible for continuous, efficient and smooth patient flow in the clinic setting. Identifies and provides necessary clinical preparation according to protocols, patient ...
Tufts Medical Center News