Working at Tufts Medical Center
Located in downtown Boston's Chinatown neighborhood and the Theatre District, Tufts Medical Center is the oldest permanent medical facility in the country, and has been one of the fastest growing hospitals in Massachusetts over the last five years.
Tufts Medical Center is a 415-bed robust organization and the principal teaching hospital of Tufts University School of Medicine, providing comprehensive care from routine medical care to treating the most complex diseases affecting adults and children.
Recent Job Openings
- Patient Care Assistant - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Surgical Services: OR/General Surgery Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Rotating shifts w/ occasional weekends Grade:04 Hours:3-11PM Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington Street Box #795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required Under general supervision of an RN, performs direct and indirect perioperative tasks for patients having pediat...
- Patient Access Coordinator - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Admitting Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift:Day shift Grade:5B Hours:8-4:30 Contact Information: Address: 800 Washington St. Box 795 Boston, MA 02111 Job Details: High school diploma or equivalent is required 1-2 years experience is required Responsible for the accurate and complete collection and capture of patient registration data for an assigned area in the pre-registration and verification call center. Rev...
- Genetic Epidemiologist - Boston, MA
- Description: Department::Ophthalmic Epidemiology & Genetic Services Schedule:Full-Time Regular Shift: Grade:11 Hours: Job Details: PhD. required Experience is required Genetic Epidemiologist/Statistical Geneticist-Clinical Research Associate...
Tufts Medical Center News
Careers at Tufts
Make a difference.