Student intern will work under the supervision of a faculty member on a defined project in line with his/her educational goals. Specific tasks and learning objectives will be defined by the student and faculty member.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel computer applications
- Excellent and meticulous organizational and technical skills are of the utmost importance as are documentation skills, and interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, under supervision and as a part of a team is required.
- Consistently applies the corporate values of respect, honesty and fairness and the constant pursuit of excellence in improving the health status of the people of the region through the provision of customer-friendly, geographically accessible and high-value services within the environment of a comprehensive integrated academic health care system.
- Maintains collaborative, team relationships with peers and colleagues in order to effectively contribute to the working groups achievement of goals, and to help foster a positive work environment
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed.
- Currently enrolled in college
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Typical clinical and administrative office setting.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation if disabled.
- May access PHI/HIPAA identifiers as part of daily tasks.